Sensore di coppia
Robusto, affidabile, maneggevole, molto preciso, design estremamente compatto, per applicazioni statiche e dinamiche (non rotante)
- Range di misura da 0 ... 500 Nm a 0 ... 5000 Nm
- Errore di linearità 0.1 % F.S.
- Affidabile e duraturo
- Maneggevole e facile da assemblare
- Segnale d'uscita standardizzato
- Errore di linearità 0.05 % F.S. (opzionale)
- burster TEDS (opzionale)
0 … ± 500 Nm
0 … ± 1000 Nm
0 … ± 2000 Nm
0 … ± 5000 Nm
depending on measuring range
Both ends with flag
6 pins plug connection
|Range of operating temperature
... +55 °C
- Reliable and durable
- Simple handling and assembly
- Output signal standardized
- Different mechanical versions
- Special versions and higher measurement ranges on request
- Optional linearity error 0.05 % F.S.
This torque sensor is qualified for static and dynamic measurements on non-rotary applications.
Further the measurement of reaction torques on rotating machine parts is possible. Especially the torque sensors with flanges are preferred. They are mounted between motor and stator, e.g. in agitator drives. This enables a maintenancefree torque measurement.
For individual measuring tasks the design of our torque sensors can be adapted to the customer’s installation conditions.
More application examples:
- Test structures in the field of precision mechanics
- Determination of friction torques
- Acquisition of breakage moments on screw caps
The design has been optimized regarding overall length, weight and volume, so that axial forces up to relatively high limit values and bending moments of up to 20 % of the measuring range have only a small effect to the influence of the measuring element. Four metal film strain gauges are mounted on the measuring element and connected to form a full bridge. When applying AC or DC voltage on the bridge, the mechanical value torque is converted into electrical voltage. The necessary amplifier either delivers a norm signal (0 … 10 V, 0/4 … 20 mA) or – with indicator module – a torque signal truly corresponding to the measured variable.
The sensor output signal is standardized, so that an exchange of the sensor (spare part) does not require any new adjustment of the measuring chain.
The option burster TEDS (electronic data sheet, programmed memory chip) allows a quick configuration of compatible sensor electronics.
Data Sheet & Downloads
Torque sensors for production, automation, R&D and quality assurance
Torque Sensors: Made in Germany - Made by burster
LINKS & CAD DATA
CAD data model 8627
CAD data accessories for torque sensors