Controllo x/y forza/spostamento
Precisione di misura fino a 0.05 %, frequenza di campionamento 10 kHz massima, elementi di valutazione innovativi, i.e. windows, soglie, trapezi, curve envelopes, operazioni matematiche definibili libera, possibilità di monitorare due processi in simultanea, 128 programmi di misurazione, campionamento intelligente del segnale, funzioni I/O programmabili, Ethernet, USB, RS232, ampia diagnostica e analisi statistica, tutte le normali interfacce dei sensori, interfacce Fieldbus variabili, potente software PC
- Monitoraggio completo del processo fornito da una finestra innovativa di elementi di valutazione, soglie, trapezi, envelopes and operazioni matematiche
- Elevata precisione di misura 0.05 % possibile a 10 kHz di frequenza
- Integrazione flessibile dei processi grazie a una vasta gamma di interfacce Fieldbus
- Monitoraggio simultaneo di due processi sincroni
- Valutazione ultraveloce e trasferimento dei dati per misurazioni dinamiche
- Ethernet, USB, RS232 come standard
- Fino a 128 programmi di misura per una grande varietà di parti
- Trasferimento dei dati di processo e dei componenti
- Campionamento intelligente del segnale mediante una combinazione di Δt, ΔX, ΔY
- Riconoscimento automatico dei sensori grazie al burster TEDS
- Software DigiControl per PC con potente funzione di registrazione dei dati di processo
|Max. amount of active measurement channels
|Type of sensor
- Strain gauge
- Process signal analog
- Angle of rotation
0.05 % F.S.
- PLC interface
|Max. amount of measurement programs
|Automatic sensor identification
|Acoustic and optic error indication
- Comprehensive process monitoring delivered by innovative evaluation elements
- Flexible process integration thanks to a range of fieldbus interfaces
- Simultaneous monitoring of two synchronous processes
- Ultra-fast evaluation and data transfer for dynamic measurements
- Transfer of process, component and worker data
- Intelligent signal sampling using a combination of Δt, ΔX, ΔY
- Independent and variable start/stop logic
- Convenient configuration screens
- DigiControl PC software with powerful data-logging function for process data
The DIGIFORCE® 9307 monitors processes in which precisely defined functional relationships between two or more measured quantities need to be demonstrated. These measured quantities are recorded synchronously during the manufacturing process or subsequent functional testing to produce a measurement curve, which is then assessed using graphical and mathematical evaluation techniques. After internal evaluation, the measurement curve and computed evaluation results are visualized on the color display and are also output at the external control interfaces. The processes in the controller are optimized by a powerful real-time operating system to achieve an extremely fast evaluation cycle: it typically takes just 15 ms to deliver the global OK or NOK evaluation result, which can then be analyzed by the higher-level controller.
In addition to the traditional evaluation windows with defined entry and exit sides, the DIGIFORCE® 9307 also offers thresholds, trapeziums of type X or Y and envelopes as graphical evaluation elements.Individual evaluation results from the graphical tools can then be combined by mathematical operations to provide even more analysis flexibility for a huge range of signal curves.
DIGIFORCE® has a wide range of process control applications, including monitoring processes such as joining, riveting or calking, or checking torque curves, for instance for hinges or high-quality rotary controls. Even complex signal/time curves (e.g. pressure curves, leaks etc.) can be monitored using the large choice of evaluation techniques.
Simultaneous recording of up to two Y variables (Y1 and Y2) with respect to a common X variable allows many applications to use one DIGIFORCE® controller to monitor two synchronous processes.
Alternatively, this feature can be used to evaluate an application with three process variables, for instance the force/displacement curve and associated current consumption of a lifting electromagnet. While DIGIFORCE® is used in many automated production areas, it is equally at home in the manual workstation, for instance to monitor force/displacement when using hand presses for assembly or for random spot-checking in goods inwards.
Data Sheet & Downloads
Because every hit counts. Process monitoring made by burster Process monitoring in production - DIGIFORCE® 100 % press-fit control at manual workstations
DigiControl V2016.2.0.0 for DIGIFORCE® 9307/9310/9311 Instruments driver and programming examples (X86) Version information Instrument Driver (X86) Instruments driver and programming examples (X64) Version information Instrument Driver (X64) Command-line console for serial interface V2018.1.0 TCP-IP tool for DigiControl V2012.1.0
GSD files PROFIBUS (from 9307 firmware PB-V201200) GSD files PROFIBUS (from 9307 firmware PB-V201800) Operation manual 9307 PROFIBUS 9307 PROFIBUS TIA-Portal Integration GSD-XML files PROFINET (from 9307 firmware PN-V14.1.0) GSD-XML files PROFINET (from 9307 firmware PN-V16.1.0) GSD-XML files PROFINET (from 9307 firmware PN-V18.1.0) Operation manual 9307 PROFINET 9307 PROFINET TIA-Portal Integration EDS files EtherNet/IP (from 9307 firmware EIP-V14.0.1) EDS files EtherNet/IP (from 9307 firmware EIP-V18.0.1) Operation manual 9307 EtherNet/IP EtherCAT ESI file (XML file) Operation manual 9307 EtherCAT
Precise torque monitoring Your measurement system Up & Running 100% quality and reliability are not negotiable Quality leading the way - to the best solution for you - measurement applications for automotive industries
Linear positioning actuator incl. power supply and motor controller
Because every hit counts. DIGIFORCE® - Precision meets speed.
How to do: DIGIFORCE® 9307 - Configuring the sensor channels and the measurement mode for recording an X/Y curve
How to do: DIGIFORCE® 9307 - Configuring curve evaluation using the examples of a pass-through window, block window and threshold
How to do: DIGIFORCE® 9307 - Configuring curve evaluation using the example of an envelope
Motek exhibition video burster 2015
LINKS & CAD DATA
CAD data model 9307
CAD accessories for measuring instruments
Download USB driver (FTDI)
DIGIFORCE® 9307 – fast, precise, versatile
DIGIFORCE® from burster is the name people trust when they need comprehensive monitoring of press-fit, joining, riveting and calking processes or torque characteristics. The DIGIFORCE® 9306 and 9310 are being used successfully in innumerable...
to text and downloads